Saturday, September 12, 2026

Gratitude Options



On May 25 of this year I wrote in my journal: my list of 3 things to be grateful for and 3 things to look forward to have totten stale.  Let's brainstorm:

  1. quiet the mind - list first 3 daily moments that come to mind, 
  2. 3 members of your "Krech support team"
  3. things I'll do to "live with ease" today
  4. or, things I DID to "live with ease yesterday
  5. 3 connections (I think this is with other people)
  6. 3 moments of filleting the fish (the best moments/micro moments of goodness)
  7. 3 bits of learning
  8. 3 blog ideas
  9. 3 intentions (from a list)
  10. 3 connections with other people I plan to make
  11. 3 intentions from Buddhist list from Joan Halifax
  12. the guiding spirit of the day (not sure what I meant by this... maybe like Kleon guiding spirit in his notebook ... a PERSON to watch over you)
  13. intentions for acts of kindness
  14. recognizing acts of kindness/support
  15. ideas or art I saw (Goethe I write afterwards maybe thinking about his idea of listen to music, read a book and something else each day)
  16. James Clear's idea of mental , physical, spirtual habit (does this become just a to do list then? (I wrote in May))
  17. Zambardo - 3 things that come to mind and 3 lessons (what am I missing of his 3 lessons I write)
  18. Add an intention line (keep with the 3s)
  19. intention to make/craft something
  20. 3 ideas for self care
  21. 3 people I should LKM
  22. one human encounter that was meaningful
  23. 3 "transactions" / "encounters" from the day ("relationss" -- maybe in the How to Nothing way)
  24. Gottman goal - some relationship building move
  25. Thank you note sent or to send to
  26. question that's on my mind
  27. March: "what am I"?  (unclear what this means to me now)
  28. what new voyage will I take? 
  29. what voyage DID I take?

No comments:

Post a Comment