Tuesday, June 9, 2026

3x10 Report - #14 - 2026

 


Basement

In this first week of no school, I painted lots of trim, worked hard to get closet door frame built and hung (lots of trimming the non-plumb 2x4 on the right hand side).  Then install the majority of trim.   We are looking at sectionals and couches online.  We visited Oak Brook to look at couches -- and found most of them too big.

Garden

I had a garden salad of simpson lettuce most of the days of this week.  The single row is now really big in the garden; adding arugula to it.  I ate my first pea -- it shocked me how quickly they go from blossom to pea pod.  The first raspberry reddening is happening.

Other things:  continue with haiku!  Got back to guitar - 6x, including 5 of last 6 (back on track!); 7 walks, including last 6 of 7, including 3 60 min walks

No comments:

Post a Comment