Monday, June 8, 2026

Who am I? 2026 - with job descriptions

a turtle (or rabbit?) with an afro - from a McDonalds drive thru

Here's my new "Who am I" 20x list.  I thought it might be a good ida to add details to each one.  At this moment, I'm not feeling much success at any of these.  

  1. husband - individual slide here
  2. teacher - 
  3. dad - this one is tender bc I just had another door-slamming/shutting episode with CCL who requested money two days ago and followed up with prickly responses.  And Henry? I texted 3x in a month before he responded, then it was glum and negative about not getting a job... and then no response to my follow ups.
  4. gardener
  5. reader
  6. ulcerative collitits-er
  7. adjunct family member
  8. home cleaner/maintainer
  9. son
  10. friend
  11. manager/boss
  12. DIYer
  13. musician
  14. writer
  15. blogger
  16. food maker/menu planner
  17. house finance manager
  18. exerciser
  19. brother
  20. voyager
  21. learner - individual slide here

No comments:

Post a Comment