Sunday, June 7, 2026

Who am I? 20x

In the neighborhood; I love the various colors of blooms

Phil Zimbardo says you should ask yourself the question "who am I?" 20x.  Here's me doing it on my 54th birthday about two years ago.  I did it again (below).  I wanted to share what "fell off the list" and what's new on the list.  And what remains the same.

Remains the same:

  1. husband
  2. teaacher
  3. reader
  4. son
  5. musician
  6. "exerciser"
  7. blogger
  8. writer
  9. reader
  10. food maker (menu planner)/ baker (is this the same?)
What's new?
  1. dad
  2. gardener
  3. ulcerative collitis-er
  4. adjunct family member (like, an extra in-law)
  5. home maintainencer
  6. DIYer
  7. manager/boss*
  8. friend
  9. voyager
  10. learner
  11. home finance manager
What fell off?
  1. Cook
  2. liberal
  3. suburbanite
  4. American
  5. athiest
  6. runner
  7. photographer
  8. baker
  9. explorer
  10. advocage
  11. meditator
Here's my new list:
  1. husband
  2. teacher
  3. dad
  4. gardener
  5. reader
  6. ulcerative collitits-er
  7. adjunct family member
  8. home cleaner/maintainer
  9. son
  10. friend
  11. manager/boss
  12. DIYer
  13. musician
  14. writer
  15. blogger
  16. food maker/menu planner
  17. house finance manager
  18. exerciser
  19. brother
  20. voyager
  21. learner

No comments:

Post a Comment